Summary, 2015-16 School Year
Based on results from our annual anonymous online survey. 77% survey response rate (87 out of 113 families completed the online survey).
- 100% Overall Satisfaction
- 100% Would Recommend HIS School
- 100% Satisfaction with Curriculum, and ALL subsets
- 100% Satisfaction with Teachers
- 100% Satisfaction with Directors
- 100% Satisfaction with Facilities
Praise for Holy Cross Island School
- What an amazing school! I have never been happier with a preschool, its staff and curriculum. What a wonderful, special place. We feel extremely blessed our child is able to attend HIS. We look forward to next school year.
- HIS has changed my child! He is more confident, talkative, and loving. He has learned about caring for others first, grown in his love for God, and embraced his love of learning. There are no adequate words to express our gratitude for the love and guidance he has received from these amazing teachers. We will miss HIS and take this experience with us for years to come!! Thank you, HIS!!!
- There is a great joy in the halls and classrooms at HIS SCHOOL! Truly a grace-filled place where our child has grown on so many levels. Looking forward to another wonderful year!
- As a four-year old preparing for kindergarten next year, this was our son’s first and only year at Holy Cross. We were a little anxious about his transition coming from another preschool but the staff and teachers made every effort from the first day to welcome him into the school as if he had always been there. We enjoyed seeing him make great strides in his self-confidence this year thanks in large part to his teachers’ support. Thank you so much for caring for our son and making this such a wonderful school year for him!
- This is my third child who has attend HIS school and we love it!! Whenever anyone asks where my children have gone or went to preschool I talk about my children’s wonderful experiences at HIS school. I only wish Holy Cross had an elementary school 🙂