To make a single payment or registration fee payment:
Please note: Enter your child’s full name in the Optional Memo Box.
To pay tuition at Holy Cross Island School, there are two options:
- Annual Tuition: Annual tuition payments are payable by check only and due no later than August 1, 2017. Families receive a 5% discount for choosing to pay at for the entire school year upfront. Checks should be mailed to Holy Cross Island School, PO Box 506, Sullivan’s Island SC 29482.
- Monthly Payments: Monthly tuition payments will only be accepted by establishing a recurring payment with your debit/credit card on the Holy Cross “ACS Churchlife” system. You must set this up ON or BEFORE August 1, so that it will process your first payment on August 1. The system accepts Visa/MC, Discover & electronic check. Here’s how to set it up:
1. Go to www.holycross.net/churchlife and log-in. If you do not have a log-in, click “Need a login? Click Here” Follow the prompts to create a log-in
Once you are logged in, hover over the tab entitled “Giving.”
3. From the drop-down menu, select “My Scheduled Giving.”
4. Click the blue button that says “Add New Gift.”
5. Follow the prompts to set up your monthly giving. Be sure you know your total amount due each month, and have your payment begin on Aug 1 and end on Jan 1.
- After you have set up the first monthly gift, follow the steps again and set up a 2nd monthly gift to begin March 1 and end on May 1.
- Retain your log-in info! Should you want to change methods of payment or need a financial statement of payments, you can do so easily by logging back into the system.
- If you have any questions during this process, please call the church office at843-883-3586.